Wednesday, February 20, 2008

La Luna


My parents left for Florida tonight. So now im back at their house. I havent been back here, to sleep, since I got back from Spain. But thats not what Im talking about.

There's a lunar eclipse tonight. I tried to take a picture of it. Didnt work out so well. But its pretty amazing to watch. Humbling actually. Humbling to know Im a part of that shadow that is on the moon right now. That creation is so much greater than what we see on earth. That there are places out there humans havent even laid eyes on. Places untouched by what we call "sin". I could sit here, watching this moon, for hours. I dont know why. Something about it is calming. And I could talk about the processes and what not that make this happen. But why? Why not just look up and say thank you.

Same with the mountains. Or the ocean.
Or a sunset. Or how bout both?

Gracias Dios por adorarnos.

oh and yes, i did take those pictures. Well, at least the terrestrial ones.

No comments: